Shadow Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the arts! You can post thing you have written or drawn! You can also Role Play or just simply chat!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 Empty
PostSubject: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:46 pm

[color=cyan]Okay, so I have a list of first names, and a list of last names, and one character so far. That character is the detective. No clue on anything else. xD Help?

First names (Male and female):
Elizabeth
Henry
Charles
Gregory
Dianna
Florence
William
Robert
Louis
Walter
Richard
Ellen
Terry
Aubrey
Max
Oscar
Monet
James
Emile
Wilson
Edith
Mary
Abigail
Anna
Caroline
Constance
Ella
Eleanor
Eva
Flora
Greta
Hannah
Hattie
Hettie
Lydia
Ann
Anne
Annie
Maggie
Marilla
Martha
Marvina
Melvina
Nancy
Jane
Nettie
Olivia
Patience
Penelope
Polly
Winnie
Jason
Jeremiah
Jesse
John
Lawrence
Loren
Malachi
Martin
Matthew
Nathaniel
Phillip
Saul
Silas
Thaddeus
Thomas
Timothy
Zachariah
Isabel
Kathryn
Laura
Lottie
Louise
Prudence
Rebecca
Sarah
Virginia
Victoria
Abraham
Alexander
Alfred
Amos
Andrew
Anthony
Benjamin
Christopher
Cyrus
Daniel
David
Edward
Elijah
Gideon
Hiram
Isaac
Jacob
Jason

Last Names:
Irving
Terry
Beardsley
James
Wilde
Renoir
Rodin
Gide
Williams
O'Henry
O'Brian
Black
White
Cromblebottom
Sayers
Nicholas
Steer
Abbot
Andrews
Barlow
Barton
Beckett
Bellingham
Blanchard
Burnham
Carter
Clifton
Denton
Fletcher
Godding
Hadley
Harlow
Harris
Henwood
Hastings
Langdon
Linnington
Lydon
Marlowe
Needham
Olford
Overton
Paynter
Perry
Phillips
Rathbone
Sawford
Tellam
Thayer

For these names I thank Rebecca, Lirin, and Jackie. (Rebecca gave me the name for the detective, Elizabeth White. After a long argument on how her name should be Elizabeth Sayers and that she should kill a boy named Justin, then how she didn't remember where she got Sayers from. xD Then she said the she was nothing, nothing! Which gave me two line or near the end of the book when the killer is found. Very Happy If only that girl would get an email, my life would be complete. I could then force her to join. AND SHE WOULD HAVE TO! Jackie, your new job; Force Rebecca into getting an email. Threaten her with stuff she cares about, like Kayla. DO NOT USE HER LIFE, SHE WON'T LISTEN TO THAT! Trust me, I tried. I also tried the world. She told me to blow it up. She is hopeless. HOPELESS I SAY! So, yeah, Jackie, force email upon out little poofy haired friend, and maybe her doll Spock. Threaten to take Spock away, she might listen. If push comes to shove, threaten to throw centipedes, millipedes, and spiders at her all at once. yes, that should work. Or just take away her Swedish copy of Girl with a Dragon Tattoo. She would be torn. Stupid West Virginia, makes it so that I can't do this myself. Grrrr......
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 pm

And I was the one who gave her the huge list of names. :T
Back to top Go down
Jacqueline Lee Dodds

Jacqueline Lee Dodds

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:09 pm

*sighs* Our little poofy haired friend is hopeless.... XDXDXDXDXD, but we love her anyway. The only one's that I think would actually work is the one with the bugs and the one about Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. But other then that, I can't think of anything else that would even began to work... Or, we could say that if she gets an email and joins, we'd take her to meet Rooney Mara or we'd take to Sweden... She might listen that way... Lolz.
Back to top Go down
http://wattpad.com/Shinedownlover560
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Okay, you take her to Sweden and I'll take her to meet Rooney. xD

Lol, I know she's hopeless, I have tried MANY times, only to fail.

Yes Lirin, yes you did. Thank you. I did post others that you didn't give me as well though.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:30 pm

... most of them.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Yes, most, but not all.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Jacqueline Lee Dodds wrote:
*sighs* Our little poofy haired friend is hopeless.... XDXDXDXDXD, but we love her anyway. The only one's that I think would actually work is the one with the bugs and the one about Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. But other then that, I can't think of anything else that would even began to work... Or, we could say that if she gets an email and joins, we'd take her to meet Rooney Mara or we'd take to Sweden... She might listen that way... Lolz.

Or Black Swan and both her copies of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. *Nods*
Back to top Go down
Jacqueline Lee Dodds

Jacqueline Lee Dodds

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:22 pm

XD lmao, yea... I don't know. We might as well just make her one ourselves.... XD
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 pm

I will do it if she USES it. xD I will make her an email that she never will use as long as she allows us to make her an account her that she WILL USE!
Back to top Go down
Jacqueline Lee Dodds

Jacqueline Lee Dodds

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:34 pm

lolz, nice
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Do you think we could force that upon her? Or would she never get on. xD Probably never, lol.

Oh yeah. The 'argument'

Me: Yes, you were right. All we had was lust. It was never anything more, you were my toy, just a game. It's like a new toy, you see. At first, I love you, then I get bored and move on. I still play with you every once in a while though, for I havn't forgotten completely about you, but yes, in your saying of all we had was lust, you are correct.
Rebecca: I Knew it! That was all we ever had. All girls are the same. Your just like Kelly.
Me: *Bows* Yes, I guess I am.
Rebecca: Lol, I'm laughing so hard right now. I hope no one reads this, they may think it's real.
Me: Lol, same here. I think they would be able to tell this isn't real if they read the convo before this, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jacqueline Lee Dodds

Jacqueline Lee Dodds

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:45 pm

"sighs* Oh you two would do something like that... Though, if you guys are gonna have a "fight" like Rebecca and Kelly, you'd better come tell her. I wanna watch XDXDXD and my poor wifey... No one seems to love her anymore... XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Your wifey is Kelly, right? Wait, they had a 'FIGHT'? xD Omfg, I bet that was even more funny then Rebecca clinging to me and ignoring Kelly ALL FREAKING NIGHT! Then chucking angry birds at her, lol. Idk if Rebecca and I are 'divorced' now. I mean, she was 'cheating' with me on Kayla (WHO THE F*** IS SHE, lol!) but I think we are 'over'. xD Lol, straight girl with a bi girl, always works out in the end. BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!
AND I WILL! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! *Runs to basement*
Back to top Go down
Jacqueline Lee Dodds

Jacqueline Lee Dodds

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Lolz, first of all, yes, Kelly is my wifey. We've been married.... Like two years now I think... And yea, the "fight." Remember? When we were eating pizza and Rebecca suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom? Then you followed her and me and Kelly went down the back way... Poor Audra.... She didn't know what the hell was going on... XDXD Lolz. Also, I've told you about Kayla. Oh, and I actually have NO idea about Rebecca's sexuality... And I don't think I want to know either... And yay!!!!! Now your added to the list of other!!!! XD Boy, Rebecca goes threw lesbian lovers like I go threw shoes... XD Lolz, that's Kelly's favorite song!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXD *sighs* and why the hell is always my basement...???????
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 pm

[color=cyan]Actually, I know for a fact that she IS STRAIGHT, lol. Idk, cuz it's always your house. Oh, I thought you meant a fight. Yes, I remember that, oh your poor bathroom door. Then you had to walk in. Omfg, I was laughing so hard and she kept telling me to shut up. xD Now I'm laughing again, lmao. I can't breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.o I'm a shoe now? God! I know WHO Kayla is, but I have never seen or met that chick. I would question Rebecca mental health before her sexuality, lol. XD
Back to top Go down
Jacqueline Lee Dodds

Jacqueline Lee Dodds

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:02 pm

X_X why the hell do you think I put quotation marks around fight? XD lolz. And yes, I did, but don't worry, I was the same way. And I'm laughing as well. XD And, yes, if you really took it that way, then yes. Idk when you'd be able to meet Kayla. Maybe if you hadn't moved....................................................................................... And if she was reading this, Rebecca would probably kill the shit outta us XDXDXDXD
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Yes, she would. xD
Back to top Go down
Jacqueline Lee Dodds

Jacqueline Lee Dodds

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3   Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you wanna help create characters for a story? :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Blaze :: The Pools :: Character Pool-
Jump to: