Shadow Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the arts! You can post thing you have written or drawn! You can also Role Play or just simply chat!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  Empty
PostSubject: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:56 am

Linny has done well, I say, although it feels..... empty. Anyways, Hello! Mmmm.... I'm typing in Blue. How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 pm

I think it's awfully blue in color.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/HazelStarRunner
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Love ya too, Maddie. What would you prefer? Not that I'm gonna get it.
Back to top Go down
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Purple. Just kidding.
Also, of you're Lin, I get to be Hazel. Wink
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Then change your scree name to Hazel, dumb butt. xD
Back to top Go down
Romanadvoratrelundar

Romanadvoratrelundar

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:48 pm

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE INTELLEGENCE OF MY BUTT
MY BUTT IS THE ADRIAN VEIDT OF BUTTS
um, but seriously, how would I do that?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 pm

I think you can, wait, I think I can do that! What do you want it to be.... I may need youjr password. Freaking admin. xD
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:52 pm

MY BUTT IS SMARTER THAN YOURS! HOW DARE YOU SAY OTHERWISE!
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Are you on, Lin?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Sure, why not? I'll be on, though I may be slow, doing a little research stuff. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Research for what?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Multiple things. I am checking out methods from the late 1800's, looking at different forums, ect. I'm a very busy person. Right now my current interest is Jack the Ripper. I liked how he played he police, and it would make my story more interesting if I could mimic that and have the murderer play the police. They could be right under the police's nose, but they won't even know it.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Have fun. :3
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:06 pm

I will. We can still talk you know.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Are you to busy to rp?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:21 pm

If you mean on the site, no. I may be slow though. Are we starting a new one?

My phone is dead, so we can't rp over text.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:22 pm

We can do the black and white one. :3
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Okay. I guess we could make a small time skip to the early morning right before the family starts to wake up. Cool with you? I'll go first.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Yeah, time skip is fine. :3
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Kay I'll go post there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?    So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...........What do you think of Linny's new site?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Blaze :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Discussions/Poles-
Jump to: