Shadow Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the arts! You can post thing you have written or drawn! You can also Role Play or just simply chat!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD Empty
PostSubject: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Can't you has tells I'm hyper? xD Oh wells. How ish everyone?
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: I'm new.   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Hey LinSkylers. I finally understand this website out. Are you on?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 pm

FINALLY! Just call me Lin, kkay Mon Amour? *Glomps* Hello.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:53 pm

liek, omg
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 pm

If your rude......... Don't be rude.
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:58 pm

I love you okay my wataski no ai this is awesome ive never been apart of something so exclusive
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 am

Yeah, I was going to try... but you're gonna be all lovey.
Irwin out.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:04 am

xD Mon Amour, you have much to learn. I shall teach. What do you want to know first? xD

Dude, I'm still thinking about that dirty bathroom floor... I wanna go wash my hair again............. It so... Ewwwwwwwwwww........................

Lol, did I mention that there were actually two Ken's that didn't agree with me? And a few Barbie's. They lost body parts. xD

*Sits on lap* OH! LOOK! A FIRE! This makes me wanna quote ice age! xD

*rolls eyes* Whatever Erin. We would talk to you too, but I'm not gonna force you into anything. I'm tired of arguing over s*** that doesn't even matter. It's getting ridiculous. You're my best friend, and I don't wanna lose you. If we have to we will make a list of topics not to discuss. Honestly Erin, I think we just need to hang out more. If I hadn't moved then maybe this wouldn't be happening. We are starting to act like me and Evey sometimes, the way we argue.
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:07 am

confused does she still hate me? what did i do wrong?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 am

I'm giving her the chance to tell you since she knows better than I do. She's mad at me for telling you she doesn't like you.
Back to top Go down
Lirin

Lirin

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:19 am

Hey, maybe I judged you too harshly. It's not that I don't like you. I don't know you, and I made assumptions on the little things I knew about you. I'm sorry if you think I don't like you. Maybe we could get to know each other more? I don't want to fall out before I even know you.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 am

Thank you Erin.
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:23 am

What are the little thing you do like about me?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:24 am

She left.

Anyways, talk?
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:29 am

okay!! my phone died soo yeah!! whats up
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 am

CHARGE IT! I probably can't stay on much longer, so charge noaw! Please?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:37 am

Gtg, text me later? If i'm awake, I'll reply.
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:39 am

no no no no no no no no stay on stay on!!
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Sorry. I got kicked off. Can't do anything bout that! On noaw though.
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:06 am

Heyyy anyone on?
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Mon Amour, tell me a story. Please? I asked Rebecca and she told me to tell myself one. Then she said 'there, I just told you one.' It wasn't a good story. Sad Tell me one? Please?
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Once upon a time, a young girl was sitting on her couch when a strange beauty called upon her with a small stone called a phone. The girl was surprised to hear that the beauty had noticed her from a far and felt like she had known the girl for a life time. The beauty ask for her hand in marriage, but the girl did not say yes. The girl wanted to see the beauty, so they could have a real relationship. The girl hides behind the stone called phone as she awaits the first day of school.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Lol, Thank you for the story. I laughed, I mean, that's my LIFE STORY! Jk, not my LIFE story, that would be a very very short life, that or a really long summer. xD
Back to top Go down
DemonSlayer

DemonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:39 pm

It's your turn.
Back to top Go down
LinSkylers

LinSkylers

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Turn? *Gives confused look* For what? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD   CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHATTY AREA FOR US! xD
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Blaze :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Discussions/Poles-
Jump to: